What's new

Found an interesting ring today.....

Surfdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
The winds were blowing off of the ocean today and with the higher tides the surf was cutting into the upper sand bank....I was hitting coins both fresh drops and a few greenies....and then I found a big stainless band with stones.....decided to stay in the upper part of the slope and I scoop this.....it is stamped Sterling/18k and the design is "black Hills" style....what was neat about it was the fact that the silver had oxidized to a dark gray and the gold was still as bright and shiney as the day it was lost.....here are the pics....
 

Attachments

  • HiltonAChunt 003.webp
    HiltonAChunt 003.webp
    29 KB · Views: 764
  • HiltonAChunt.webp
    HiltonAChunt.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 826
Upvote 0
Super cool. First time I've seen a stainless band with that many stones. Wonder how they will test.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Man, you sure do find some neat stuff. I'm going have to give the wife some $$$ to sit at the black jack tables and come see you one weekend.
 
the Gold with the Blackened Silver Looks awsome !

Cool finds !
 
Both rings are interest, but I like the Black Hills-style best: nice contrast. If you started wearing it, the black would come off. All over your finger.
 
Brian I have a diamond tester if ya want me to test it for ya.
 
These sure look interesting and very nice indeed!
 
Gold & silver UNIQUE & Beautiful !! Great finds !!
 
Wow, sweeet, that's some very nice finds!!!
Love bling bling :tongue3:
 
Nice silver gold ring :icon_thumleft: i like it just the way it is gives off a good contrast ,i,ve seen only one other ring like that online dark silver and gold i think it is a biker ring Good hunt Dd60
 

Attachments

  • gold and silver biker ring 40 grams.webp
    gold and silver biker ring 40 grams.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 564
Hey Brian............
Glad to see you're back out and somewhat healthy again ....
It's time to turn on that vacuum cleaner of yours and get busy


Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 
Deepdiger60 said:
Nice silver gold ring :icon_thumleft: i like it just the way it is gives off a good contrast ,i,ve seen only one other ring like that online dark silver and gold i think it is a biker ring Good hunt Dd60

ok thats a sweet ring I'd wear it :headbang:
 
Deepdiger60 said:
Nice silver gold ring :icon_thumleft: i like it just the way it is gives off a good contrast ,i,ve seen only one other ring like that online dark silver and gold i think it is a biker ring Good hunt Dd60

Ya gotta love that blackened silver alongside the brilliant gold tone in that ring....definitely a great conversation piece!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom