C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2012 #1 I went creek huntin tuesday in a new creek and found the clay pipe laying right at the edge of the water it was the only thing I found I took the insitu with my cell phone. Attachments DSCF0169.webp 60.1 KB · Views: 155 DSCF0170.webp 46 KB · Views: 164 DSCF0173.webp 31.3 KB · Views: 152 DSCF0174.webp 26.6 KB · Views: 177 DSCF0175.webp 26.4 KB · Views: 173 Upvote 0
I went creek huntin tuesday in a new creek and found the clay pipe laying right at the edge of the water it was the only thing I found I took the insitu with my cell phone.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2012 #2 Amazing how something like that doesn't get broke laying among all those rocks. Very nice find indeed!
Amazing how something like that doesn't get broke laying among all those rocks. Very nice find indeed!
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2012 #3 Awesome i just found my first one yesterday! Johnathan Griswold
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2012 #4 Probably just washed out of the bank. You should look more in that area. I am still looking for one myself.
Probably just washed out of the bank. You should look more in that area. I am still looking for one myself.
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Sep 13, 2012 #5 Usually there is a mark or letter in the bottom of the bowl that will help you date and identify. Nice find
Usually there is a mark or letter in the bottom of the bowl that will help you date and identify. Nice find
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2012 #6 Way to go choo. That is so cool. I had looked for a link and found it on who made those. Here it is. Yours might be from there? Nice find. Point Pleasant Trade Pipes
Way to go choo. That is so cool. I had looked for a link and found it on who made those. Here it is. Yours might be from there? Nice find. Point Pleasant Trade Pipes
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Sep 13, 2012 #8 Man oh man!! All I can say! That is immaculate !
pickaway Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 1,180 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 22, 2012 #9 Nice find...
Charl Silver Member Joined Jan 19, 2012 Messages 3,091 Reaction score 4,794 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 23, 2012 #10 Point Pleasant it is. They were very popular pipes. We have found a few on Narragansett Bay in RI. Nice find.
Point Pleasant it is. They were very popular pipes. We have found a few on Narragansett Bay in RI. Nice find.