lisfisher Hero Member Joined Mar 5, 2008 Messages 582 Reaction score 1,027 Golden Thread 2 Location CT 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab Safari Minelab Excalibur 2 White's classic 3sl Garrett Infinium Garrett pro pointer AT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2015 #1 After a long dry spell of finding nothing, I found a knife blade yesterday { separate thread } and now this one today which is a bit larger. I'm not an expert so I'm going to assume this is a knife blade as well?? Attachments rsz blade.webp 52.5 KB · Views: 134 Upvote 0
After a long dry spell of finding nothing, I found a knife blade yesterday { separate thread } and now this one today which is a bit larger. I'm not an expert so I'm going to assume this is a knife blade as well??
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2015 #2 Looks like a nice small Knife with the tip broken off. Nice find.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2015 #3 Awesomeness! You're on a roll!