What's new

Found Another Token At The Old Farm Site

NorILdigcollector

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
268
Reaction score
1,172
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern IL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the farm site in the woods where I found the token last week. I found another token about 30 feet away from where I found the other one. This One is a Bull Durham tobacco token. I also found a very old looking brass button which I don't know anything of the age. The UMC Co. club shotgun shell dates from the 1880s. Everything I found was around 8 inches deep and surrounded by square nails. I also found a pocketknife with a shell handle which I forgot to get a picture of.
 

Attachments

  • 20200410_192328.webp
    20200410_192328.webp
    409.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 20200410_192251.webp
    20200410_192251.webp
    376.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 20200410_213720.webp
    20200410_213720.webp
    566.5 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Upvote 22
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Awesome token those are my favorate though Ive only found 2 old ones and they are the same token lol Good find
 
Very nice token. I like those buttons also.
 
Nice finds, congrats! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom