What's new

found at older site

woody_g

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2006
Messages
493
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
SPRINGTOWN TX
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 1000
found this at a site i have found late 1800's early 1900's stuff
find 001.webp
 
Some kind of buckle? There are a couple of "buckle people" here that can probably give you some insight. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Doesn't look like a buckle. Whats the back look like? Seems it could be an keyhole surround, which went on a box.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Looks like ornate Church Key to me..........NGE
 
Upvote 0
And I agree with all of you, that was the first thing I though too...
 
Upvote 0
Some sense of scale will be appreciated ;D

Mike
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Doesn't look like a buckle. Whats the back look like? Seems it could be an keyhole surround, which went on a box.

I'm in agreement.
 
Upvote 0
Dang! Missed again! Unless it has something to do with guns or ammo I don't know what I am talking about, so don't pay any attention to me! ::) I lost track of my guess percentage, but it should be somewhere around .005% correct by now! :D
M :tard: nty
 
Upvote 0
I wish I could tell you what it is...but it is kinda neat!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom