found in ALGERIA2????

Attachments

• 0000002ك.jpg
    0000002ك.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 474
ilyes1113 said:
no no no ..i dont make a map .but near this
I was just joking ilyes with the map. I would suggest not to post pictures of your hiding place. You dont know who is reading this.

i know that in algeria theris no one how hunt using scientific method -or metal détectors.
many of hunters use magicians & wizards or just pray :notworthy:.
over gold theris no think interresting :laughing7:
who use internet or google earth to find archeological sites???
are there arab members in this forum ???only alamir who live in canada.

amazing coins...some of them sest\dupondi size romans will be worth a bit..$2000 ish if there in vf condition..
they look to be without patina?desert conditions..hope there not cleaned.....but again incredible finds....i stayed on a farm about 40 miles from rome and the farmer detected and his roman coin collection was pretty impressive.

veronasteve said:
amazing coins...some of them sest\dupondi size romans will be worth a bit..$2000 ish if there in vf condition..
they look to be without patina?desert conditions..hope there not cleaned.....but again incredible finds....i stayed on a farm about 40 miles from rome and the farmer detected and his roman coin collection was pretty impressive.
ذthank you veronasteve .yes in my collection.ther is roman coins ib best conservation (not cleaned whith any chimical .or acides)
you have one rare argentius of gratianus?? i see that its good. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back