What's new

Found in MS. Rock or artifact? Please help!

nettles2008

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Messages
52
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
image-862038884.webp



image-393413570.webp



image-2173407544.webp



image-2356011165.webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a natural rock to me. Keep looking because there is good stuff still out there to be found. Good luck
 
Thanks Rebel, I was thinking the same but wasn't sure. I found it where I generally find some cool stuff!! I'm just not 100% sure, but wanted to get some opinions!! Thanks for taking time to look!
 
Thanks Rebel, I was thinking the same but wasn't sure. I found it where I generally find some cool stuff!! I'm just not 100% sure, but wanted to get some opinions!! Thanks for taking time to look!

Anytime! Post some more when you find them. Someone here will be glad to share their thoughts & welcome to T-N
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom