What's new

Found in my backyard ..... What is it?

wwdw

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just messing around in my backyard yesterday and found this. Does anybody know what it is?
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0492.webp
    DSCF0492.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 259
  • DSCF0493.webp
    DSCF0493.webp
    1 MB · Views: 215
  • DSCF0494.webp
    DSCF0494.webp
    962.4 KB · Views: 224
What size is it? It looks like a flange of some kind- water/ gas line maybe?
 
What size is it? It looks like a flange of some kind- water/ gas line maybe?

Id agree with u aswell on what u think it is makes sence
 
Thank Guy's. On a golf cart forum, there was some pictures of some. It was used on a water well. Since this house is setting on a old Amish farm, I can see it was used for there wells.
 
I agree thats part of a water well pump!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom