PowerDubs Sr. Member Joined Oct 6, 2015 Messages 435 Reaction score 1,077 Golden Thread 0 Location NWNJ Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 4, 2023 Thread Owner #1 Army cuff button? Attachments 441CD41B-BB5E-4C5A-A962-5B51F33589B2.webp 525.8 KB · Views: 89
Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,201 Reaction score 15,879 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 4, 2023 #2 PowerDubs said: Army cuff button? Click to expand... What does the back side look like?
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2023 #3 I've seen these here before. I think they were used in more modern 19th century roofing. There is a thread somewhere. NOT buttons.
I've seen these here before. I think they were used in more modern 19th century roofing. There is a thread somewhere. NOT buttons.