What's new

Found lost ring today

NoNeck

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wichita Falls, TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Ace 250, Garrett PP, Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK folk's I have to share this. A person I know has a friend who lost her ring
while at a tot lot he knew I metal detect so he called me this morning.
I had other plans but I went ahead and got out there before anyone else may find it.
After 40 min's I had found a ring that looks like it may be it as was described to me
white gold diamonds all the way around it that is what I found. It is not too dirty but
I am cleaning it right now some and taking some pic's and will post. I have already
called to let him know I found a ring as he described to me.
 
Congrats on finding the ring and making someone extremely happy. :thumbsup:
 
Pic's

ring001.webp

ring002.webp

ring003.webp
 
Holy Shiiii.. That would have been nice if that wasn't the ring she lost.
Cool you found it thou...Doesn't look Cheap at all
 
Holy Smokes Batman! I can't see where's my sunglasses! Outstanding recovery!
 
MY EYES MY EYES!

you need to warn a guy before whip out something like that...my wife might be looking.
 
Did you negotiate a fee for finding it? I am curious what most people charge.
 
Holy maceral there Andy !!! That ring burnt a hole in my monitor, that is some
kind of bright and shiny. Good for you on the recovery. I know that the lady who
lost it will be glad to get it back :hello2:
 
wow! hard to let go i know. but good on you mate! :headbang: get pics giving it back!
 
WTG on finding the ring. I hope see pays you for your time and gas......Matt
 
Congrats on finding her ring. I'm sure you made her very happy. Damn, that's some serious shine.

It's posts like this that really helps to highlight the positives of our hobby.

You've done good !!!

Brian in MA
 
Even if all you get is a "thank you".........you did good~~!!!! Personally,
I wouldn't ask for compensation, but, I would
graciously accept anything offered! ;D
 
Well, I am meeting her and my friend today for lunch to return the ring to her. My friend tells me she is an older lady and the ring was given to her by her late husband a long time ago so it means alot to her. He also has said she is very thankful but not to expect anything from her she is not rich at all I do not expect anything nor will ask for anything just her being happy to have it back is enough although this is one heck of a ring I have no clue of it's value but it's got to be a few thousand at least but that does not matter. She lost it while at the tot lot with grandkids last Saturday. I will see if I can get a pic of her when I return the ring at lunch today.
 
Great job! It is hard to beat the feeling of returning something. HH, Mike
 
you are doing an awesome thing. :notworthy:
 
Great Job!
I'm sure they will be thrilled with this recovery!
 
You've certainly got the right attitude, NoNeck.....your reward will come. A pic of her getting the ring back would be a nice thing to see!!
 
I would really love to know what that thing is worth...You might not want to know..but i would :laughing7:
 
Ok met for luch today and wow she was happy. She is an older lady and did not want her pic taken so i'm sorry to say no pic to post of it being returned but she did buy lunch at Luby's :notworthy:
 
Was at Wal-Mart getting some things and ran into the lady who I found the ring for she was with her grandkids and daughter the ones she was with when she lost the ring. Oh man did not think I was gonna get out of there she was so happy and introduced me to her daughter and the kid's. She was wearing the ring as well. I was pleased very happy I was able to have made her so happy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom