What's new

Found my first trime this evening & some flat buttons

DigIron2

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
4,042
Reaction score
2,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another cold spell came through here again and I wanted to get another hunt in before the ground closes up so I went to my favorite spot for a few hours this evening.The hunt started of good.The first relic I found was the saddle guard plate,then started getting into a few flat buttons.When I came across he elect railway button and it fist rolled up it was a heart stopper, when I picked it up I reconized it,it did clean up pretty nice.The Trime was a big surprise.when I found it it was just about dark and one of the last signals I dug.The first thing that came to my mindwas a half dime,when I picked it up I thought it seemed a little small.Then I put a light on it and the first thing I saw was the reverse of the coin:).I have always wanted to find one.I had no idea them coins are that small,has to be the smallest coin I have ever found.I hope this cold spell doesn't last very long.-HH everyone. 001.webp005.webp006.webp016.webp024.webp025.webp018.webp022.webp023.webp014.webp026.webp
 
Upvote 72
Congrats on the trime. I just found my first last weekend. What a rush
 
I want one of those in a bad way, haaaaaaaa lol. Congrats on a great hunt and finds, cold out here in South Jersey, I went for a couple hours too.
 
I don't know why, but ever since I saw my first one, I have liked the design of the silver 3 center. Both sides are pretty simple with no bust, eagle or fancy adornment just about every other coin ever made has. Maybe that is why I like them...they are plain and simple like me:tongue3:. Congrats on all those good finds.
 
Nice digs! Those trimes are very special, unlike anything else I know of. Nice restoration with the railway button
 
Nice variety of finds and congrats on the trime. I have only found one silver and one nickel variety in 44yrs. of detecting.
 
Yes, those three cent pieces are a great thrill to unearth.
 
Awesome hunt Joe!!!! I've only found one trime and they are a turn on. What year is it? Mine is a 52. Great bunch of buttons also. Spring will be here soon. Congrats!!![emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut
 
Those trimes are a pleasent surprise to see in the hole. Because of their size the vdi #s will fool you lol.. CONGRATZ..
 
Congrats on that Trime. That is one coin that has continued to elude my coil after all these years. I can feel it though, my " trime" is soon.
 
Nice stuff! [emoji2]
 
Great Digs. Love the button too
 
Beautiful Trime! :thumbsup:
 
Congratz! That is a bucket lister for sure! And, that one is in great condition!
 
Congratulations on a very rare find! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom