What's new

Found my first wheat penny

Viking22

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
23
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pineville West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this isnt much for most of you, but I think my first silver wont be far behind.
1945= pumped
 
:occasion14: . Great Job....believe me, this is only the beginning!
 
Viking22, it's just a matter of time when you have a jar full of the old stuff. In this hobby research + time digging = fun. Be careful not to throw away unidentifieds, sometimes they are better than coins.
 
Congrats! How deep was it? Here's to many more and to your first silver!
 
Congratulations on your first wheat cent! :occasion14:
 
Not much for us? I still love finding Wheat Pennies. Congratulations!!
 
Your goal now is a complete collection of dug wheats. Congratulations on a classic find.
 
Congrats Viking!
 
Congratulations! I still get excited when I find a wheat penny. And yes, your first silver may not be far behind if your finding wheat pennies.
 
Congratulations! Hope you find many many more sprinkled with Indian heads and other ole coppers!
 
I was in the same place a few months back, since then I have found a few more Wheaties but my first silver continues to elude me......but I know its out there, not "if" but "when"!!! Keep swinging!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom