68kaiser
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2016
- Messages
- 147
- Reaction score
- 405
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern California
- Detector(s) used
- F4, tesoro vaquero, AT PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello. After work a co-worker and I went to metal detect around a old cabin in the mountains near our job. I search and searched. Something kept telling me there is a coin here. So after about 2 hours I finally found one. Its a 1900 V nickel. I know its not the oldest or even silver but its my first old coin... I'm very happy to say the least.


Upvote
68
How's the F4 working for you? I used to swing one and enjoyed it. The soil in this part of Ohio is rather mild. Are you used to the falsing? or do you manually GB and hunt in All Metal? By the way most V Nickels I've seen are toast and not as nice as your's. What other items did you did during the hunt? Any cool relics?







