What's new

Found nice silver broach today. 1st Silver Ive found with my AT Pro

n3tuf

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
93
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Location
Glen Mills,PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found nice silver broach today. 1st Silver I've found with my AT Pro

I was hunting in Bridgeport,NJ today along the Racoon Creek and found this nice Sterling Silver Broach about 6" down with my AT Pro. It says Sterling Brandt on the back of it. It weigh's .295 oz or 8.36 Grams
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3765s.webp
    IMG_3765s.webp
    79.4 KB · Views: 460
Upvote 0
Re: Found nice silver broach today

:icon_thumleft: WOW!!! What a beauty, great find!!!!! :icon_thumright: Red
 
Re: Found nice silver broach today. 1st Silver I've found with my AT Pro

Nice one Woody! give me a call sometime when you are going out...
 
Re: Found nice silver broach today. 1st Silver I've found with my AT Pro

:icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Found nice silver broach today. 1st Silver I've found with my AT Pro

:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom