What's new

Found on old chicken farm NJ

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I found two of these about 3 feet apart. 3 inch round about 3/16 thick with a threaded mounting, that sticks another 1/4 out. The piece looks to be copper. My first though is for a electric fence, where you could rap a wire. I also think I have seen these before? My wife says coffee pot part?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0001.webp
    IMG_0001.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_0002.webp
    IMG_0002.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 348
I think it's part of a thermostat to a chicken brooder .
 
Upvote 0
It's a wafer thermostat to a chicken egg incubator probably a Hovabator.

G1
 
Upvote 0
Mojjax, Very quick, thanks Buried Crap NJ
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom