What's new

Found One This Morning

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went to some land this morning that I was excited to look. I've had permission to look it for over 10 years. The first two fields I went to were covered in footprints. I finally found a small area of one field that they had not looked. That is where I found this one.


 
Upvote 0
Sweet point! Love finding them in that condition!
 
Kind of a bummer I bet but still a nice unbroken point
 
Nice color its amazing they didn't see it. 1 is always better than none. Nice one
 
thats a well made one there,i like those thick ones
 
Still a nice one. You do not often see foot prints do you? Around here lots of foot prints.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom