What's new

Found Some Good Ones Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Today I went to the field down the road from the field I looked yesterday and found these.











 
Upvote 0
By my calculations I would need to find 9.375 points every day for the rest of this year to catch up with you! It is safe to say that will never happen so feel safe knowing that your title of "point king" is not in jeopardy!
 
By my calculations I would need to find 9.375 points every day for the rest of this year to catch up with you! It is safe to say that will never happen so feel safe knowing that your title of "point king" is not in jeopardy!

Nope! He is the "Ace" of arrowhead hunting in Southwest Georgia. I am beginning to think that they must tremble (the artifacts) when he walks into the field. :icon_thumright:
 
Darn, I just got done salivating over your "great 2&1/2 hours" post and here's more!
If you make a "spring of 2015" display it's gonna be a nice one, thanks for showing.
 
Congratulations on a mighty fine day out on the hunt. :icon_thumright:
 
Dang I got excited over finding 3 whole ones and then I see this. I wouldn't know how to act if I found that many at once. Point King
 
That cream sickle one I cool looking. Is that the true color?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom