San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone ,
I got out tonight for an hour and a half and hunted a clad non stop school . I came away with $11.05 in clad !! The best find was this .925 Italy silver chain . It weighs 1.1 oz ! The VDI was +35 at 3 inches so I has hoping for a big gold ring , but this find is fine by me :headbang: .
HH
Glen

Attachments

• IMG_5455.JPG
    IMG_5455.JPG
    459.4 KB · Views: 1,189
  • IMG_5456.JPG
    IMG_5456.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 1,193
  • IMG_5457.JPG
    IMG_5457.JPG
    316.5 KB · Views: 1,197
Upvote 0
good find!!! MR TUFF

Those silver necklaces are always NICE to find!!! Keep it up!!! M.J.

:icon_thumright:

nice!!!!!!!! I have the matching men's bracelet! also found in the dirt!!!! rock on! that is a great silver find, as that bracelet is heavy that necklace has got to be a monster!!! :notworthy: you did good man! CONGRATS that is a monster silver find!

Attachments

• IMG00257.jpg
    IMG00257.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,175
  • IMG00257.jpg
    IMG00257.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,173
Oh...Very Nice....I see your taking a break from rings :laughing9: :laughing9:

Let me know when you open up your Jewelry Store

Awesome Find! :thumbsup:

Must say I am glad I don't live in San Jose as I doubt there would be anything else left for me to find! Wish our grass was green and "diggable"! Between the rock hard ground and the horrible heat, all I can do is sit and look at your finds! Congrats!

Amazing necklace find Glen! :o

If you can't find a ring . . . then a necklace will do in a pinch anytime! :D

Congrats, :notworthy:
Dave

NICE find! :headbang:

I just bought one of those the other day.

:icon_thumleft: You blew me away, here I was expecting to see more rings, and instead you go and change things and show us that huge chunk of silver! :laughing9: WTG, I look forward to seeing your finds, and as usual, I was not disappointed, nice going!!!!! :icon_thumright: Red :hello:

Like everyone else I liked your new chain. But I would have enjoyed a pic of the loot as well.<G> Nothing like fresh-dug coins for me.

Nice chain I found one of those last Saturday but mine was only 18 grams.....Matt

bill-USA said:
With a VDI of 35 I'd want to make sure it wasn't white gold!

I wish !! It is marked 925 Italy . Every silver chain I have ever found with my M6 has come up as +35 - +45 .
Glen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back