Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found someone's heart today....

Went out today to three different areas. First stop was another old bridge next town over. Found lots and lots of junk and 29 cents. Must have been used as a dump after it was closed down. I found broken plates and broken insulators etc...Second stop a park in the same town. Found my first ring! Just a little kiddie ring but it was a first for me. And then a little change to go with it. Last stop was an old home place on the side of a mountain. Only chimney and part of the foundation showing. Lots and lots of tin and broken pottery and such. Found an old file and what looks like the top of a fence pole and what was left of a leather boot...the ground ivy was growing to no end there and the snakes are still out....so needless to say I didn't stay long. I can wait on this one till winter!

Nana ;)

Attachments

• firstring.JPG
    firstring.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 453
  • 1009finds.JPG
    1009finds.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 501
Upvote 0

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: Found someone's heart today....

I am so proud of you, Nanners.

You'll have a ball at that foundation especially if there's no modern junk.

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oops! Sorry Leon ;) I not sure about the aluminum looking thing....I found it at the bridge...and thats where all the trash was...kinda looks like one of those things that are...mmmm....how do you say.....like on your car...the metal decal thingy.. ?

Thank you Haupin ;) That old foundation site has lots and lots of trash...but it is from that house...tin roof..pots and pans..glass..pottery...things like that... ;)

Thanks yall!

Nana ;)

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800

Congrats Nana. I like your persistent aproach. More good things will come to you. That mxt is one heck of a detector. Your gonna make alot more finds. The gold and silver will come.

Take care Jer

R

rvbvetter

Cool finds!! I see nothing frivolus there. Looks like your hunting the type of places, that at any time could give up a find of a lifetime. Congrats on the ring. WTG!! HH

ticotiger14

Jul 29, 2004

Great job Nana!,Nice Ring, Looks like you have a good spot around that old chimney. I bet theres some silver lurking there.
HH, Tico

rasrandy

Mar 3, 2005
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT

YOUR FIRST RING THATS GREAT! WISH U BEST OF LUCK AT THE OLD HOMESITE? ?
?
MAKE SURE U CHECK INSIDE OF THAT CHIMNEY U NEVER KNOW?
Thought the aluminum thing was the wheelbarrow from monopoly at 1st but looks like a broken zipper pull HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread