B Burtonpro30 Tenderfoot Joined Apr 2, 2015 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Im not sure what this is but I'm hopping its a meteorite. Found it in Colorado and it weighs 1.8 Pounds. Any Info would be a great help. And if anyone knows where in Colorado I can take it to get looked at
Im not sure what this is but I'm hopping its a meteorite. Found it in Colorado and it weighs 1.8 Pounds. Any Info would be a great help. And if anyone knows where in Colorado I can take it to get looked at
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2015 #2 I'm guessing Pyrite. steve
Las Vegas Bob Sr. Member Joined Aug 25, 2005 Messages 352 Reaction score 267 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher Gold Bug Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2015 #3 Indian Steve said: I'm guessing Pyrite. steve Click to expand... I concur.
Red James Cash Banned Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 13,063 Reaction score 7,901 Golden Thread 0 Location New Hampshire Detector(s) used Garret Master hunter Cx Plus Primary Interest: Other Apr 3, 2015 #4 Pyrite definitely.
gordonquixote Sr. Member Joined Apr 8, 2012 Messages 411 Reaction score 308 Golden Thread 0 Location N FL Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / MXT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 3, 2015 #5 It does look like a crystalline structure in a rock matrix but I think is is of terrestrial origin....just a mineral in a rock. Very cool though.
It does look like a crystalline structure in a rock matrix but I think is is of terrestrial origin....just a mineral in a rock. Very cool though.