What's new

Found these two today

Kam

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know anything about arrowheads. I found these two today while walking property we purchased 2 years ago. Would love to know about these if possible. Thanks
Edited to say I'm in Tennessee.




DSCN8482.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Those are nice finds. Tennessee is known for good points. You did good on finding those.
 
Thank you GaRebel1861. They are my first arrowheads :)
 
Nice! Welcome to the forum.

The piece on the right looks like a Turkeytail that was reworked into a buck creek to me.
 
Nice! Welcome to the forum.

The piece on the right looks like a Turkeytail that was reworked into a buck creek to me.

I was wondering what the 2 notches on the blade were. Glad you saw that quito.
Welcome to the forum and the 2 are very nice finds looks like you have a nice stretch of land.
 
Those are nice! Hope you can look some more.
 
Nice! Welcome to the forum.

The piece on the right looks like a Turkeytail that was reworked into a buck creek to me.

Thank you very much :) I have no idea what either of those are or what they would be used for. I've got a lot to learn.
 
Thank you very much :) I have no idea what either of those are or what they would be used for. I've got a lot to learn.

the piece on the right side's tip looks like what was the base of a type called a Tutkey Tail. Normally edges of a point or blade are not notched that far up from the base and near the tip.
You may want to see what else you can find there.
 
Two nice finds. Thanks for sharing and good luck on future hunts.
 
Nice finds, always reminds me how easy food is to get today....must have seemed unreal when guns were introduced.
 
Great artifact saves.........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom