What's new

Found this about ten years ago, what did I find? SOLVED!!!!

JUNKYARD DOG

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
754
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid Mo
Detector(s) used
DFX, COMPASS SCANNER,
Found this about ten years ago at a old farm house I was living at. I have been using it for a ash tray since. Seen it today and thought I would put it on and see what you guys think. I think its maybe something to do with a wood cook stove, like a spoon rest. Or a light base with a coin bowl or a catch all, just dont know. Its about 10 x 8 inches or so. Thanks for looking......JYD
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    155.8 KB · Views: 664
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    129.2 KB · Views: 674
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    105.6 KB · Views: 670
Re: Found this about ten years ago, what did I find?

Looks like an ashtray... maybe something was screwed to it to hold the ciggies?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Found this about ten years ago, what did I find?

It appears to be the base to a Victorian fireplace tool stand .
 

Attachments

  • nov%202008%20002.webp
    nov%202008%20002.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 608
  • nov%202008%20001.webp
    nov%202008%20001.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 600
Upvote 0
Re: Found this about ten years ago, what did I find?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Found this about ten years ago, what did I find?

Nice call! And thank you for recycling......NGE
 
Upvote 0
Re: Found this about ten years ago, what did I find?

mojjax said:
It appears to be the base to a Victorian fireplace tool stand .
Thank mojjax I think thats a winner :thumbsup:, and thanks for the rest of the replies, you all rock!!! JYD.
 
Upvote 0
Wow, good determination mojjax!
 
Upvote 0
Great job on the i.d. Mojjax!!! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom