What's new

found this in a city garbage pickup

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how did i do ?
 

Attachments

  • ohh yea 001.webp
    ohh yea 001.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 246
  • ohh yea 002.webp
    ohh yea 002.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 220
WOW awesome find. You ought to be able to really see the man in the moon now or spy on the neighbors if you get bored with him.
 
WOW! (again) What people throw away. :thumbsup:
 
aa battery,
nice find. "and it works." :icon_thumleft:
And it was free. ;D

have a good un.......
SHERMANVILLE
 
Score! hope you have a good place to use it where city lights aren't too bright
 
aa, an old discarded paper towel roll would work too, if it had lenses. :laughing7:


I have to admit that looks a lot better than the above version I have at home :tongue3: That was on heck of a great find :thumbsup:
 
awesome find..wish I still had my T-scope
 
Why would someone not sell that or at the very least donate it to Goodwill or something?!?! Awesome find for you though!! :)
 
Here in my town a couple of times a year they have bulk trash day where everybody can set out stuff/junk that doesn't go in a trashcan.Well awhile back was that day,and I cleaned up and got a Dyson vacume cleaner that was missing a cord,a patio composter,and about 200 bricks(which I sold on Craigslist for $40).Ones man trash is another mans trasher.:thumbsup:
 
I hear dumpster diving near Ivy League student housing is about the best you can do--especially at the end of the the semester. Haven't tried it, yet. Anyone else?
 
I pulled one out of the dumpster once, and the neighbor offred me $$$ so he could spy on the other neighbor undressing! Didn't take the deal, bad vive. lol
 
Really great find. Reminds me of when i was a kid looking at the moon with my uncles telescope.

Probably somebody looked through the wrong end and decided it was broken.
 
Man we've been wanting a telescope forever what a find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom