grasshopper
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2007
- Messages
- 1,931
- Reaction score
- 3,175
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Upstate NY
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus/Deus 2
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Any ideas what this object is? Seems to be some sort of spigot, but I'm not really sure. The opening on the bottom is threaded.
I came across these 2 foundations in the woods....one was a creamery. I found a dumping area for the house and came across this cool inkwell! Waterman's Ink...
Enjoy the pics - these sites (the creamery in particular) had some of the most intact walls I've ever seen. But there is masonry, suggesting they are more mid/late 1800s than early...
Thanks for looking!
I came across these 2 foundations in the woods....one was a creamery. I found a dumping area for the house and came across this cool inkwell! Waterman's Ink...
Enjoy the pics - these sites (the creamery in particular) had some of the most intact walls I've ever seen. But there is masonry, suggesting they are more mid/late 1800s than early...
Thanks for looking!
Attachments
-
2012-09-09_13-40-19_238.webp141.8 KB · Views: 160 -
2012-09-09_13-41-10_131.webp144.4 KB · Views: 141 -
2012-09-09_13-41-28_982.webp159 KB · Views: 145 -
2012-09-09_13-44-27_650.webp142.4 KB · Views: 130 -
2012-09-09_13-45-07_787.webp131.8 KB · Views: 131 -
2012-09-09_13-45-12_460.webp140.3 KB · Views: 153 -
2012-09-09_13-45-23_171.webp73.3 KB · Views: 146 -
2012-09-09_13-45-40_77.webp85.2 KB · Views: 149 -
2012-09-17_13-35-50_694.webp296.2 KB · Views: 178 -
2012-10-10_18-23-54_829.webp31 KB · Views: 168
Upvote
10








