What's new

Found this Nebo last week

Boonieguy

Full Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
119
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
north west Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575991190.896269.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575991232.675800.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575991246.792938.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good looking point!
 
Neat point congrats!! cool material too, Missouri is a neat state, I hunt central and eastern portions and have never come across that kind of material
 
Thanks ! It’s actually Carmel color under that patina.
It had been buried for most of its existence i think.
 
Nice Nebo Hill point. I've always liked that point type.
Western and northwestern Missouri produces quite a few Nebo Hill artifacts.
A number of years ago I found a Nebo Hill site about 45 minutes east of K.C. MO
 
Great point!! Seeing a find like that keeps me going.
 
That’s a very pretty point. Did anyone notice or comment on the articulated appearance at the base?
It also has a recurvate blade form.
Is there any grinding in the halfting
area?

Cool piece.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom