What's new

Found this on Wednesday!

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4.5gr 14kt
 

Attachments

  • 101_0058_00.webp
    101_0058_00.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 869
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: WOW! :icon_thumleft: Way to hunt! That, sir, is my DREAM find! Congrats! :thumbsup:

ron lord said:
4.5gr 14kt
 
Nice one Ron!
 
You did good Ron
 
Excellent score Ron...Congrats.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Ron, your killing me..dang you got a lucky charm or something ya carry, if so, lemme know what it is will ya...thats a beaut and looks old too..nice score.
 
BootyBay, it's called being retired,I spend about 30 hours a week huntting.HH
 
WTG Ron....nice one!!!!
 
Ron,being retired has its benefits,as you obviously know.I put in an average of 40 hr. a week.Beats working by a long shot,good exercise too!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nice score man,looks to have some age to it.
 
Ron, that is a beautiful ring find! Congrats :hello2:

Lorraine
 
ron lord said:
BootyBay, it's called being retired,I spend about 30 hours a week huntting.HH

sweeetttt ring!! i wish i could get out as much as you! :laughing9:
 
Very Nice Ron, what heater found this Gold ring....
 
I want your job
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom