What's new

found this one a few mins. ago...is this a squab????

blugotti1

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
1,141
Reaction score
924
Golden Thread
0
Location
GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600., Garrett At pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i just want to know if it's a squab bottle??
 

Attachments

  • canon 1486.webp
    canon 1486.webp
    36 KB · Views: 286
  • canon 1487.webp
    canon 1487.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 308
  • canon 1488.webp
    canon 1488.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 258
I don't believe so. All squab bottles I have seen are green. That is probable a generic root beer bottle.
 
how old u think it is??
 
I am guessing late 40s early 50s dads root beer had some paper label bottles like that but all so other root beer co that did not last long,
 
Never heard of a squab, do you mean a squat ?
 
may be a squirt ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom