Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today metal detecting a corn field today in Kane county Illinois with marinedad.
My very first ever and it doesn't look to be broken. Don't know much about them, is this
type a common one?

DSCN0693.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0694.JPG
    DSCN0694.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 409
  • DSCN0693.JPG
    DSCN0693.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 417
  • DSCN0694.JPG
    DSCN0694.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 413
Upvote 0
be very carefull, u dont know what ur getting yourself into!!!!!!!!!!!!, lol.

there are no common arrowheads, but that one is very nice!!! Welcome to arrowheading!!!!!! :icon_thumright:

I used to MD all the time. Then.... I found my first Arrowhead. I wonder how that ol detector is doing...... in the closet collecting dust :laughing7: Great find! See you in rehab :laughing9:

Airborne80 said:
I used to MD all the time. Then.... I found my first Arrowhead. I wonder how that ol detector is doing...... in the closet collecting dust :laughing7: Great find! See you in rehab :laughing9:

Just what I need another nature or natural addiction.

well Wolf!! looks like you did it, joined the A.I.A. club, no dues, no enrolment and no member list you are just in. welcome in; it does not hurt much, been in about 58 years and counting :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: Terry

Mr. Wolf that looks like a very nice piece you found there for yourself....I just got into metal detecting myself about 2 years ago. I am addicted to that and artifact hunting too!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back