What's new

Found Three Good Ones and Some Heartbreakers Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
These were found in one of my favorite fields by a natural pond. Part of the field has not been planted in anything and part is planted in green beans.











 
Upvote 0
Man you been killing it super finds !!!
 
Great bunch of finds! I'd be happy with all them heartbreakers.
 
Great Outing! I love the frosted look on the one point! COOL STUFF!
 
You put a hurting on them again. Thanks for showing
 
That 1st one is killer! The last pic far right is a true HB. Greenbriar?
 
Excellent finds….even by your consistent standards.
 
All nice! And beautiful (and "old looking") stone!
 
Some really nice ones there Americus. I like the blade beveling on the 1st and 3rd points. Would you folks call the 1st one a Bolen, or a Kirk or something else? Thanks for sharing photos of your finds, I haven't had any place to hunt up here for months :(
 
Some really nice ones there Americus. I like the blade beveling on the 1st and 3rd points. Would you folks call the 1st one a Bolen, or a Kirk or something else? Thanks for sharing photos of your finds, I haven't had any place to hunt up here for months :(

I call it a bolen.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom