What's new

Found: Unknown item in my own yard

ModernMiner

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,115
Reaction score
4,540
Golden Thread
4
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know what this white stuff is and how to get rid of it? :icon_scratch: I'm not used to seeing this and am afraid it may ruin my detector. :-\ Any tips? ;D :wink:
-MM-
 

Attachments

  • MVC-294S.webp
    MVC-294S.webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 700
  • MVC-295S.webp
    MVC-295S.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 695
Ummmmm, usually just time will work.. How long it's hard to tell. Could be days or even months! ;D :icon_sunny:
 
Upvote 0
seger98 said:
Ummmmm, usually just time will work.. How long it's hard to tell. Could be days or even months! ;D :icon_sunny:

Thanks.
I'll see if my wife's hairdryer will help. :tongue3:
-MM-
 
Upvote 0
make a few snowmen, that normally helps
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
make a few snowmen, that normally helps

Thanks Cru.
I'll try making some Colonial snowmen. :thumbsup:
-MM-
 
Upvote 0
This guy has the solution for ya...look how nice and green his yard is :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • flamethrower (Large).webp
    flamethrower (Large).webp
    74.1 KB · Views: 676
Upvote 0
Drink more cough syrup :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Edde.
A toast to NyQuil. :occasion14:
-MM-
 
Upvote 0
Hey you at to cover or put that bicycle under some shelter it looks like a nice
old antique bike.
 
Upvote 0
very nice. Cant help you with the ID. Unfortunately we dont find anything like that around here. :'(
 

Attachments

  • beach.webp
    beach.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 477
  • beach.webp
    beach.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 472
Upvote 0
I saw some of that white stuff falling yesterday also.
I went to get my camera, but when the white stuff hit the ground it vanished !!
It may have been dropped by aliens.
Or perhaps a nearby cotton bale exploded.

Big Mike
 
Upvote 0
Damn, Doug...........I told you that I was going to send a curse your way. A gift from Ron in Ohio ;D :o Now you know what us "Yanks" go through every day ::) I remember the blizzrd of 1979 while in Jacksonville, NC. 3 feet of that crap
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom