- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 14,115
- Reaction score
- 4,540
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting


savant365 said:This guy has the solution for ya...look how nice and green his yard is![]()

Novaman said:Hey you at to cover or put that bicycle under some shelter it looks like a nice
old antique bike.

bigcypresshunter said:very nice. Cant help you with the ID. Unfortunately we dont find anything like that around here.![]()

Heavy Chevy said:I saw some of that white stuff falling yesterday also.
I went to get my camera, but when the white stuff hit the ground it vanished !!
It may have been dropped by aliens.
Or perhaps a nearby cotton bale exploded.
Big Mike
lonesomebob said:In Mich we just mainly ignore it, then it gets tired and goes away. B
RonS-In-Marysville said:Damn, Doug...........I told you that I was going to send a curse your way. A gift from Ron in Ohio![]()
Now you know what us "Yanks" go through every day
I remember the blizzrd of 1979 while in Jacksonville, NC. 3 feet of that crap


CRUSADER said:make a few snowmen, that normally helps
ModernMiner said:Anyone know what this white stuff is and how to get rid of it?I'm not used to seeing this and am afraid it may ruin my detector.
Any tips?
![]()
-MM-
pronghorn said:ModernMiner said:Anyone know what this white stuff is and how to get rid of it?I'm not used to seeing this and am afraid it may ruin my detector.
Any tips?
![]()
-MM-
I think it is the little bit that didn't get caught in my driveway
You living up there with Santa Claus?
