What's new

Found what is possibly an Australian Opal in 12 K setting ? pendant; ? ring;

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi:hello:

Another beautiful day at the beach,and another "bit" of gold; could've been a ring or pendant...I'm leaning toward pendant as you will see in the pics.


I researched the stone, and I believe it to be ( I hope it is) a precious Opal..Australian Opal.

Here's a link to the page which describes this stone:

Pictures of Opal - Black, Fire, Boulder, Rough, Jelly, Crystal

Here's the pics...I'm trying a new way to post the pics..they look kinda small though.:dontknow:



thanks for looking ..and thanks , OBN for the advice on posting pics

Lorraine



: DSCF1397.webp




DSCF1398.webp


DSCF1394.webp

DSCF1407.webp
DSCF1415.webp
DSCF1417.webp

DSCF1410.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great opal has some nice color great recovery
 
I( like it! Superfind! October's Birth Stone
 
Lorraine,
Your on fire Gold,silver, precious stone, keep it coming.
 
Really nice find find lorraine:leprechaun-hat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom