What's new

Found

Stormielaw

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 11, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this metal tag in my new house in Colorado. It's small Imprinted with Butler County Pa. 1931 and the number 1184. It is blank on the other side. No one I know is from PA so I don't know where it came from or what it is. Please help!!!
 
Pic would be helpful on ID If you can post one
 
Last edited:
image.webp
 
very nice ! yes I'd say dog license
 
That's the really strange part. No previous owners. House built new for me. I found it in my bedroom after living in the house for about 5 years. Just appeared on the floor against the baseboard. No one in my family has ever lived or been to PA. Great grand parents came from Russia in 1901 strait to Loveland, Co.
 
Welcome to Tnet from over here in Summit County, CO. ;I would say a dog license. Not unusual to find things from other states or countries up here; very large amount of people from those places coming here for the last 150 years or so. How it got in your bedroom is a mystery though.
 
That's the really strange part. No previous owners. House built new for me. I found it in my bedroom after living in the house for about 5 years. Just appeared on the floor against the baseboard. No one in my family has ever lived or been to PA. Great grand parents came from Russia in 1901 strait to Loveland, Co.

Kids ? do you have kids ? you have a plumber or other worker over lately ?
perhaps dropped somewhere else in the house & Slowly pushed there via Vacuum,
or kick. In someones Pocket & fell out during Laundry roundup ? dumb question, but did you ask around ?
being it is on a loop & you didn't dig it. I'm guessing someone was using it as a key Fob.
 
Last edited:
No previous owners - House built new for me - found it in my bedroom after living in the house for about 5 years - Just appeared on the floor against the baseboard...
ghost.gif
 
Welcome aboard and cool find :)...
 
Well,,,
Would a critter of some kind have "brought" it in.
I KNOW that is a pretty long shot but hey,,,
This forum is all over mysteries and such eh?

Just to have it "appear" is very weird,, no doubt.

Hit
 
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:
 
Welcome from NE Ohio.

Engine
 
Welcome to the forum! It appears to be a dog license, cool find!
 
I found one of those at my home to with the same info.. weird .. is it still a dog tag if there both the same <.<
 
Hi there

From the pic, I would say DOG LISCENSE,,, but the REAL question is.

How did it get to Colorado? Previous home owner mebbee?

Hit

I don't think it is a dog tag....my son found the exact tag on his school play ground today
We live in New Brunswick, Canada
I would like to find out what it i
My name is Shyanne
My email ashton06@nb.sympatico.ca
 
Last edited:
Found the same thing today in New Brunswick, Canada
I don't think it's a dog tag
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom