What's new

Four in a row

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Skunk boxes of halves; that is. :-[

#s 179 & 180, waiting for me to pick up after being out of town last week, offered zilch. Thus combined with the two I didn't get a chance to look at before I left, and finally did on Sunday evening; that's four skunks in a row.

I think that fulfills my donation to the "futility project", and trust the other four to six waiting for me yet will prove more successful.

Bring on the next boxes.
 
Upvote 0
Good luck. I just picked up 4 boxes, opened them all, looked at all the ends, including turning the top row over, and did not see any silver. Does not bode well. Oh well, I cant complain, I opened my last box last night of the previous 4 I got and had 8 90% (1 benji & 7 kennedys) and 15 40%, so I know I have to take the bad with the good. Several years ago the norm was about 70 - 80 per box, but I have not seen that for some time, so I think those days are gone. I saw several with marks on the, so it looks like I got some rejects from someone.
 
Skunks always take the wind out one's sails....no fun....better luck next time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom