What's new

Frame

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put some of my better items in a small frame. These are my favorite pieces. 100_2103.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice frame Rock.. I think after you harvest some cotton with that farmer you will add to it.
 
The bottom right is a Beaked Scraper with heavy bevel work for all of you that dont know what that is. It isnt broken it is done on purpose that way. Most of the others IDK. I like to find them but have a hard time with the ID on them. 2 we already know from this week. All were found in the same place except the pink one. If anyone knows the names of the rest feel free to post it for I would like to know myself. I have others from that spot but most are broken. Thanks, rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom