What's new

Freakin finally!!!!!

NoBootyYet

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
526
Reaction score
264
Golden Thread
0
Location
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456722971.387739.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456722985.670838.webp
Got a piece of silver and another mess of clad from my weekend hunt spot. I swear that I could hear the ridges on top of the rings say "dig me!"ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456723253.745480.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 46
That ring looks heavy too. Nice!
 
Still looking for my "finally" find. Congratz.
 
Nice ring looks like a fun day
 
Well, your first silver is a forever keeper! Maybe I'm a Scrooge, but I've never sold anything of precious metal that I found. However, to qualify that, my EX did after she got it all in the divorce....

Wah!!!!!

Afraid you'll have to change your username now, you've found booty :)
 
Congrats. That buckle is i real old one as well if you didn't know.
 
Hmmm... sounds like you may be well on your way to changing your Tnet name to... "Gotbooty". :P

Wd.
 
Looks like you dug some Booty.
 
WHAT ? WHAT ? i had to look i thought you were going to say you finally got some booty!!!!!!!!!!!!! disappointing.
 
Congrats on your finally!
 
No freak'in way! Freak'in awesome dude!
:headbang: Silvers always sweet,nice find.
 
Nice squiggly sterling ring! :occasion14:
 
Thats a nice looking heavy ring.
 
Freakin awesome Good Job!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom