What's new

FREE 90 %, NO JOKE!!!

keithinvestigations

Full Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ellisville, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 LE
I was listening to the greatest radio program in the world, the Rush Limbaugh program, and heard an advertisement for a gold investment company. The ad stated if you called them they would send you an info packet along with a free silver coin. I figured it would be a 40% but to my surprise it was a 1960 Franklin! Cool, I may get some calls or junk mail from them but it is worth it for the coin. You must mention that you heard it on the Rush Limbaugh show, which may be hard for some flamin hot liberals to do! The number is 800-965-0580.

5/4/07 update. When you call, make sure you mention:

1) you heard it on Rush Limbaugh program
2) you are interested in at least a $2,500 investment
3) ask specifically about the coin

I did these three things and it worked for me.

5/21/07 UPDATE

I'm glad this is working for everyone. I just head the ad again on Rush Limbaugh show. The ad is stating that it will be a free Kennedy Half. Also, it IS mentioned that you must mention that you heard it on the RUSH LIMBAUGH show in order to get the free coin. Enjoy!
 
Upvote 0
Brandon,

I would edit out your name and address in photoshop and repost. I don't think you want everyone to know you have precious metals at your house.

65GT350
 
Ordered mine today, the lady told me they only deal in orders of 2500 or more for those of you that might be intrested in investing in gold or silver.
 
well I called today. Said I heard it on the Limbaugh show. So hopefully they send me some silver. I didn't say anything about the silver coin. He was asking how much I was looking to invest though..... I was like... Uhh......?? 100 million!.... JK. I remember a few years ago listening to Rush and hearing those comercials. Now if that was on air America or whatever that liberal talk radio was..... they would have probably chopped the half in half and took it as a gift tax. freakin' communists.... ;D
 
txkickergirl said:
Ordered mine today, the lady told me they only deal in orders of 2500 or more for those of you that might be intrested in investing in gold or silver.

Now that you mention it, that's what I told the lady when I placed my call. I'll put an update on the orginal post to mention that you are interested in a $2,500 investment or more. That may be the key to getting the coin, I don't know.
 
65gt350 said:
I don't think you want everyone to know you have precious metals at your house.

65GT350

If someone wants to break in my house for a half dollar they would be looking down the barrel of a Glock .40 caliber.

Davy Keith
416 Pittman Rd.
Ellisville, MS 39437
 
bigtime400 said:
Now if that was on air America or whatever that liberal talk radio was..... they would have probably chopped the half in half and took it as a gift tax. freakin' communists.... ;D

lol, Liberals would never offer something for free, they are too damn stingy! I hate to see where this post goes from here!
 
65gt350 said:
Brandon,

I would edit out your name and address in photoshop and repost. I don't think you want everyone to know you have precious metals at your house.

65GT350

65gt350,
Ha, ha... ya' know, I would do that, but I did think about it before I posted it. I came to this one conclusion; that address is for my mailbox in our mailroom. It's a general address that all of us lucky college students get to use as our primary addresses here. There's no chance anyone here is going to be able to find where on campus I live. Plus we have a crack team of Security officers that patrol our campus 24/7. ;D Most of my meager collection of precious metals happen to be approximately 1,200 miles away from me also. So I'm solid. ;) But thank you for your concern... it means alot to me to know that there are other T-Net users that are willing to look out for each other!

In reference to the amount of money you're willing to spend on the bullion... I did inform the lady that I have stocks that was given to me from my grandfather that's worth over $10,000. and growing daily. I really didn't think of how that would pertain to them sending me the silver coin, I just answered out of instinct.

Bran <><
 
keithinvestigations said:
65gt350 said:
I don't think you want everyone to know you have precious metals at your house.

65GT350

If someone wants to break in my house for a half dollar they would be looking down the barrel of a Glock .40 caliber.

Davy Keith
416 Pittman Rd.
Ellisville, MS 39437

I heard that Davy.
If someone could sneak past my dog, my wife, son and I are all armed at home.
Plus I keep my coins in the bank's safety deposit vault. ;D
 
Hey , I got my 1949s half today from these folks. Not the very best shape I have seen but ,
its FREE so no complaints here. HH Tyler
 
My Coin is on the way Woot!
They Also Asked me if I had Ira's I said no Then Asked Why.
He Said if you did I would Send you a Gold Coin To.
I should Have the Package tomarrow or the next day.
Im Hopeing He Put the gold one in to 8)
 
coincollector101 said:
My Coin is on the way Woot!
They Also Asked me if I had Ira's I said no Then Asked Why.
He Said if you did I would Send you a Gold Coin To.
I should Have the Package tomarrow or the next day.
Im Hopeing He Put the gold one in to 8)

Gold coin, hmm, I seriously doubt a real gold coin.
 
keithinvestigations said:
65gt350 said:
I don't think you want everyone to know you have precious metals at your house.

65GT350

If someone wants to break in my house for a half dollar they would be looking down the barrel of a Glock .40 caliber.

Davy Keith
416 Pittman Rd.
Ellisville, MS 39437

My wife's family are all from Moselle and Laurel.
 
Got mine last week. '53 Ben, something for nothing. Gotta love it! Thanks for the tip guys.

John
 
If anyone else happens to try this, I'm curious to whether telling them you have IRA's would get you that gold coin? If someone's willing to try it, that'd be awesome!!!

Bran <><
 
godisnum1 said:
If anyone else happens to try this, I'm curious to whether telling them you have IRA's would get you that gold coin? If someone's willing to try it, that'd be awesome!!!

Bran <><

I am willing to bet that there is no way they would send a gold coin. When I called, I told them I have four IRA's and they only sent the Ben Franklin. Any real gold coin is going to be worth $$$$ I have a krugeran (sp?) that I paid $700 for. I just don't see it happening.
 
Hmm, good point there... :D

Bran <><
 
Maybe one of those 1/20 oz. gold coins? Maybe? I doubt it---but it would be nice. Has anyone tried yet? Are you just spreading coin gossip, coincollector101? :D

I'm still waiting for the mercury dime. Oh well. Free silver is free silver.
 
Got my package in mail Friday. No coin. Called number today and spoke w/a lady who said she would get it to me.

I'll let you know.


Rick
 
I am still waiting for my package. how long did it take to get your coin? I remembered a long time ago I asked for some info for Janus (stock company) I think that was the name of the company. They sent me a gold coin and certificate of authenticity I just found it dug it out here are some pictures.


very small but gold!!
 

Attachments

  • MVC-003F.webp
    MVC-003F.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 869
  • MVC-004F.webp
    MVC-004F.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 873
  • MVC-005F.webp
    MVC-005F.webp
    36 KB · Views: 858

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom