What's new

FREE 90 %, NO JOKE!!!

keithinvestigations

Full Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ellisville, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 LE
I was listening to the greatest radio program in the world, the Rush Limbaugh program, and heard an advertisement for a gold investment company. The ad stated if you called them they would send you an info packet along with a free silver coin. I figured it would be a 40% but to my surprise it was a 1960 Franklin! Cool, I may get some calls or junk mail from them but it is worth it for the coin. You must mention that you heard it on the Rush Limbaugh show, which may be hard for some flamin hot liberals to do! The number is 800-965-0580.

5/4/07 update. When you call, make sure you mention:

1) you heard it on Rush Limbaugh program
2) you are interested in at least a $2,500 investment
3) ask specifically about the coin

I did these three things and it worked for me.

5/21/07 UPDATE

I'm glad this is working for everyone. I just head the ad again on Rush Limbaugh show. The ad is stating that it will be a free Kennedy Half. Also, it IS mentioned that you must mention that you heard it on the RUSH LIMBAUGH show in order to get the free coin. Enjoy!
 
Upvote 0
That's still a really nice coin... especially since it's gold! My package took 4 days from the day I called. Today I received my first of many calls I'll probably be getting from them. I just told them I wouldn't be able to do anything until the end of Summer anyway. They said they'd call again then; but I'm really assuming I'll be hearing from then sooner than that, I'm sure. We'll see I guess. The jacked up thing is that I gave them my apartment number, not my cell number... failing to realize that I was CALLING from my cell. I'm an idiot. So they'll probably be trying to reach me by that number. Fun times. :-\

Bran <><
 
No Gossip lol ive never been the gossip Type I normally keep Stuff to myself But I Realy Like this Fourm and theres lots of nice people and I Found the Info on here, I Live 30mins from 700 WLW am station where it Brodcasted from
I Dont listion to it though :p
He said it to me ;D I Wish I had a Ira
We started shooting the shit he told me tons of info and Damn near his whole life story.
He Could not get over the fast Im only 20 LOL

Chad

Found another Merc today in a box 1 out of three boxes its a 1923

Im Posting Pics on another Topic and My other Finds im So happy about today :)
 
I had pretty much the same call. He told me his life story, I told him mine (the short version), we chatted about whatever and nothing and then the conversation turned to coins, and he was surprised I was only 24, we both had a lot to say about gold, and then I asked for the free coin, he said he'd send it, and then he hung up rather abruptly.

and fwiw, the deal is not exclusive to Rush's show.
 
I Did not even Realized I cussed Opps
What a night at work 7 people called off :s
And back at it at 8 in The morning
 
Aparently they are giving now a 1964 JFK coin, the Franklins are gone. :'(

Anyways, a free collector's coin "is a free collector's coin" ;)
 
Thanks for the HOT LEAD. I called them today..........Will keep everyone informed as to the package. Thanks Again HH Gayle
 
I received my package last week and it did NOT contain any coin. On a side note, when I spoke with the Lear advisor he also asked me if I had an IRA, to which I told him I did. He never mentioned anything about a gold coin.

I also told my mother to call in and request the package and the coin. She made sure to inquire about the coin 3 times and they asked what coin did she want and she told them a Franklin. Her package arrived last week and she did receive a Franklin. They have also left several messages for her.
 
I Got my Package today Got a 64 Jfk
I would have loved to get the franklin o well I did not have a 90%
Im Wishin I get a Ben this week in halfs :D
 
Pennyworth said:
I received my package last week and it did NOT contain any coin. On a side note, when I spoke with the Lear advisor he also asked me if I had an IRA, to which I told him I did. He never mentioned anything about a gold coin.

my gold coin came in either 1988, 1989 or 1990 from janus ( I think thats the name) I am still waiting for my package from this company.
 
I called as soon as this was posted here, and I still have not gotten mine yet. :-\
 
I need to take some new pic's of the coin since I've cleaned it up... it's pretty shiny now! Pennyworth, I'm glad to hear that your mother got a Franklin too!! I was just telling my dad about the coin and he said he wanted to send off for a into packet if he got one too... so now I might suggest that he be persistent until asked which coin he wants...

Bran <><

P.S. I took the before mentioned advice to black out my name/address... I guess it's because I thought that if they (Lear Financial) runs a search on the net because of all the new calls that's been coming in of people wanting the silver coins, I don't wanna feel bad about primarly calling just to get a silver coin (though I may strongly consider investing with them down the road since I planned on switching over my stocks to gold anyway).
 
Those liars! They promised me a merc, but they sent me a Franklin. Wahooo!!! ;D
 
keithinvestigations said:
The number is 800-965-0580.

I may call this number but I HATE phone salesmen with a passion. I think I will find a pay phone booth and call from that number. ;D Let the homeless person answer the phone and get a sales pitch at his dinner time.
 
i just called and mentioned the coin and he said hed mark it down so well see. ill keep yall posted on what comes.
 
snappy said:
I also called. Time to wait and see.

I still have not gotten it so I called back they apologized a lot and said that the new people they just hired messed up (it was not on their computer) and they did not get my request so he put it in again and assured me that I would get it this time with in a week. He said I would be getting the coin, so I guess they still have some.
 
keithinvestigations said:
Cool, I've been here all my life. I probably know them.

Thats probably why I was skunked on $500 worth when my son and I went
through Laurel 1 month ago. We were on a gambling trip and stayed at my mil's house between Biloxi and Phil. On the way we stopped and picked up $500 at a bank in Laurel. Not a keeper in the bunch.
 
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) thanks for the tip, still waiting for my dime (guess i called to late to get the half) but free silver is free silver!!!
 
kickstart said:
keithinvestigations said:
Cool, I've been here all my life. I probably know them.

Thats probably why I was skunked on $500 worth when my son and I went
through Laurel 1 month ago. We were on a gambling trip and stayed at my mil's house between Biloxi and Phil. On the way we stopped and picked up $500 at a bank in Laurel. Not a keeper in the bunch.
Which bank was it and I will tell you if it was one of my dump banks.
 
Posted last week that the coin didn't come with my packet. Called them about it and received it yesterday 5/16/07 1964


Rick
 
minelab rick said:
Posted last week that the coin didn't come with my packet. Called them about it and received it yesterday 5/16/07 1964


Rick

DITTO After I called back the coin came today... a 64D half.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom