What's new

FREE 90 %, NO JOKE!!!

keithinvestigations

Full Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ellisville, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 LE
I was listening to the greatest radio program in the world, the Rush Limbaugh program, and heard an advertisement for a gold investment company. The ad stated if you called them they would send you an info packet along with a free silver coin. I figured it would be a 40% but to my surprise it was a 1960 Franklin! Cool, I may get some calls or junk mail from them but it is worth it for the coin. You must mention that you heard it on the Rush Limbaugh show, which may be hard for some flamin hot liberals to do! The number is 800-965-0580.

5/4/07 update. When you call, make sure you mention:

1) you heard it on Rush Limbaugh program
2) you are interested in at least a $2,500 investment
3) ask specifically about the coin

I did these three things and it worked for me.

5/21/07 UPDATE

I'm glad this is working for everyone. I just head the ad again on Rush Limbaugh show. The ad is stating that it will be a free Kennedy Half. Also, it IS mentioned that you must mention that you heard it on the RUSH LIMBAUGH show in order to get the free coin. Enjoy!
 
Upvote 0
I called as well when I saw this posted and have not received anything from them yet. I'll call back again on monday.
 
How long exactly did it take you to get your package? I think its been over 2 weeks since I called.
 
Mine came in less than a week. You should call.
 
WELL..................took about a week......................promo package,NO coin............Called, and told him I felt like I could not trust someone that did not live up to his promises..................Took about a week........Received a beatup 64 D Half....But a silver coin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YEAH >>>>>>>>>>> Thanks for the Lead.
Try it you will like it..........lol
HH Gayle
 
rsc said:
WELL..................took about a week......................promo package,NO coin............Called, and told him I felt like I could not trust someone that did not live up to his promises..................Took about a week........Received a beatup 64 D Half....But a silver coin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YEAH >>>>>>>>>>> Thanks for the Lead.
Try it you will like it..........lol
HH Gayle

That's funny. Good way to put it to them. I received a follow up call from them so be prepared to hear back from them.
 
Well I am sad, As you all can see I was the first to post a reply to this its been well over 1-2 weeks and I have not received a thing... :-\

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Well I am sad, As you all can see I was the first to post a reply to this its been well over 1-2 weeks and I have not received a thing... :-\

Keep @ it and HH!!

Call them back. Squeaky wheel get's the oil!!!
 
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D thanks fer the heads up mr keithivestigations, i got my 1959 franklin today, i think that you must talk to a sales guy and not just who ever picks the phone up(some just belong to a service) i had to call twice.talked to two different people!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom