FREE AA or AAA Batteries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just print this coupon and take it to any Harbor Freight Tool Store. Buy at least $4.99 worth of anything and get 24 AA or AAA BAtteries for free!

freebatteries.jpeg

Now, they aren't the longest lasting batteries, but 24 for free is nothing to look down your nose at!

Mike

Last edited:

Alkanira

Apr 14, 2015
The Great Cold North
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Bounty Hunter Tracker 4 (Broke the coil, waiting new :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing :laughing7: Remember buying some huge quantities of IKEA batteries, thinking "They would prob outlive the expensive once anyways", but oh man did those battery run dry in a jiffy. Had to bring out 10 batteries for every run :dontknow:

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
wow i thought this was a thread on losin your license and havin your car towed

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shame they are not Alkaline .

They would be good for certain kids toys & emergency flashlight use.
but I never had luck with "Heavy Duty" .

Free is Free though :tongue3:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a pack of these right now because they were cheap. They last less than half the time as Duracells, but they do work. I stopped using them in my detector, out of paranoia. Use them in cheaper devices now instead of risking my E-Trac. I certainly don't want to forget and leave them in my baby, cheap is as cheap does and I'd be concerned about leakage.

However, they do work in a pinch, and absolutely pull them out after use.

I'd certainly use that coupon and get freebies! As Jeff said, free is free.

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for sharing :laughing7: Remember buying some huge quantities of IKEA batteries, thinking "They would prob outlive the expensive once anyways", but oh man did those battery run dry in a jiffy. Had to bring out 10 batteries for every run :dontknow:

Had to use the Ikea batteries in Britain and they lasted 13-14hrs instead of 22+ for the copper tops.

Getting anything free is good, regardless of quality.

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use them for my mouse and keyboard at work. Battery powered shaver. Things like that.

Mike

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just recently gave up on disposables after having to install multiple battery powered LED motion lights in the house when my MiL moved in. Had to buy a quality smart charger ($40) to manage the AAA for the lights and opted to buy 8 PowerEX 2700mAh AA for my MD ($30) since I now had the charger. Finally loaded the PowerEX in the CM GT and so far so good, will see if I get 20+ hours like the BJs store brand. Switching to Rechargeable is a heavy upfront investment but in the long run I think they will pay for themselves fairly fast. Those LED motion lights lasted about 2 weeks on the non rechargeable, so that would be 12 AAA a month.. now just swap in the charged set and recharge the weak ones.. RoI will probably be a year or more but at least I don't have to worry about running out of batteries!

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great deal for my kids toys! Thanks.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Note that this coupon expires 4/19/15

So ya better hurry!

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, forgot to mention that little factoid:

The coupon is good 4/17-4/19.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread