What's new

Free Drinks & a Money Clip

King-John

Full Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
203
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Grass Valley, Ca.
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/X1 Probe, Whites 6000 XL pro, Ace 250,
Free Drinks & a Money Clip

Made it down to Sac. for a couple of hours, I got this Large token at a base of an Old Oak. The money clip (NO
2.gif
)I got out in the middle of Grass area, the Old Knife was also found at the Base of another Oak. The clad scattered throughout.
Also found this Root engaged to this Pop Ring

016hv6.jpg


015tt5.jpg


017ov9.jpg


001zg3.jpg


014kg7.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: Free Drinks & a Money Clip

Looks like a 'Good Day Out'. :icon_sunny:

Fossis...........
 
Re: Free Drinks & a Money Clip

Really cool finds!
I spent the summer in Grass Valley when i was in second grade. My brother and sister came as well. Stayed with my aunt and uncle. My older brother learned to pan for gold. I spent the summer chasing and cataloging butterflies. Fond memories. A wonderful little town, Grass Valley.
 
Re: Free Drinks & a Money Clip

Very Nice..........I'd be using that money Clip
 
Re: Free Drinks & a Money Clip

Nice token! HH, Mike
 
Re: Free Drinks & a Money Clip

Is that a fantasy token or a genuine piece? great finds!
 
Re: Free Drinks & a Money Clip

Looks like some great finds! :thumbsup:


Chris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom