What's new

Free Foreign Silver

65gt350

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
773
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
Was out school supply shopping and made a stop at a local bank asking for halves and large dollars. As the teller went down the line collecting coins I heard the sound of silver so I knew it was not going to be a skunk. As she starts to count out the coins I see a Franklin and what I thought was a Canadian 50 cent piece. I pointed at the coin asking if that was a half she said no it is from Australia. I can't sell it to you but you can have it if you want. I have found a lot of Pennys but this is my first silver from Australia.

HH,
65GT350
 

Attachments

  • CAN_1966_50o.webp
    CAN_1966_50o.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 264
  • CAN_1966_50r.webp
    CAN_1966_50r.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 256
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom