vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Outstanding - never gave that approach a thought. One suggestion - you might consider a microphone because when the camera spans away from you - you can barely be heard. Thanks for the tip.

OP
OP
famous turtle treasures
Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Outstanding - never gave that approach a thought. One suggestion - you might consider a microphone because when the camera spans away from you - you can barely be heard. Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, sorry about that. I was hoping it would pick up my voice better,but it clearly didn't. Normally when I make videos I have someone else filming, that way I don't have to worry about a mic.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
Your videos are the best!!!

Thanks for the tip! I am in the Midwest too, and grew up as a redneck country boy, but I don't have a clue where I'll start looking for these.

Again, thanks!!!!

OP
OP
famous turtle treasures
Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your videos are the best!!!

Thanks for the tip! I am in the Midwest too, and grew up as a redneck country boy, but I don't have a clue where I'll start looking for these.

Again, thanks!!!!

I am glad you like the videos! We get them from a pig farm. They call us about once a month and we get a trailer full along with packaging materials.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for that video FTT! That was great! Thanks for thinking of the environment also.
Not much livestock areas down here, but a few. I also have a friend owns a horse farm. I know they have a vet, not sure how they get the med's, though. I would wonder if nursing homes would carry the smaller ones?
We used to get Interferon injections in a cooler. I don't think anyone wants a styrofoam collection that way, though! LOL!
Thanks again and great info!

OP
OP
famous turtle treasures
Nov 17, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for that video FTT! That was great! Thanks for thinking of the environment also.
Not much livestock areas down here, but a few. I also have a friend owns a horse farm. I know they have a vet, not sure how they get the med's, though. I would wonder if nursing homes would carry the smaller ones?
We used to get Interferon injections in a cooler. I don't think anyone wants a styrofoam collection that way, though! LOL!
Thanks again and great info!

Nursing homes may carry them, I would think pharmacies would too. One of my youtube subscribers suggested biotech companies as well as clinics / hospitals.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread