FREE TO DETECT posted!

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado
"Have you check the lost and found to look for owners? I called long distance and used my credit card to place an ad to one of the rings you posted last week."

I can't say what a nice person you are! I checked the paper and didn't see the ad what paper did you post it in?

If you get a call let me know! I have about 75 more rings if you would like you could post an ad for all of them!

Onion

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'v only "given" a couple back, for free........ If they don't offer a reward I don't ask. However, Most do ask If I want anything. If I know they live at a spot I want to search, I say "Let Me search your Property" If not, I say "whatever" most of the time the Reward is more then their value in gold. ....... I'v also set my Junk & Silver up at Yard Sale, With a Sign, Pick & choose & make an offer. Big Mistake once. I had this one 6 year old girl with a little change purse say "I'll Give you a Penny" :D & of course I said OK ;D made her happy

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Yep, those big eyes do you in every time.

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell, I'm in it for the $$$$$ ;D
You guys who say you'll give it all back. Well..... everyone of those rings was one I lost!!! 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions