What's new

Freezing rain brings any hopes to a freezing hault

Blaire

Greenie
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carroll County, Md
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just thought I would post some photos of what the area around me looks like today. Haven't had power since last night so I'm sitting here in a panera waiting for what feels like an eternity before the power comes back at my house...
 

Attachments

  • 1016261_10151849718592471_249703197_n.webp
    1016261_10151849718592471_249703197_n.webp
    192.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 1798752_10151849717567471_2143427597_n.webp
    1798752_10151849717567471_2143427597_n.webp
    202.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 1604623_10151849719242471_847528322_n.webp
    1604623_10151849719242471_847528322_n.webp
    81 KB · Views: 129
  • 1625617_10151849717862471_845232924_n.webp
    1625617_10151849717862471_845232924_n.webp
    117.2 KB · Views: 111
Like the pics, but would hate to be there! Too cold for an old Texas boy.
 
Not fun when the power goes out. Hope it comes on soon for you!
The weather is less than pleasing here too, we've gotten into a pattern of snow every couple of days, and freezing tempts nightly, but I guess that beats the polar vortex of sub freezing for the past few weeks!
Can somebody turn off winter now, I think we've had enough!
 
yea the power is still out. some probably won't get power back until friday.. so im stuck with the phone for now...
 
Well, be thankful your not here in Minnesota where it's below zero temps for so long I can't recall what warm feels like. No hopes of metal detecting for approx 3 more months :BangHead:
 
good luck with your power Blaire. As someone who lives in an all electric home I certainly sympathize.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom