What's new

Freezing Temperature and Snow, Guess I'll go to the Beach!

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,763
Reaction score
35,456
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Two-hours of driving, bridge tolls, 18-degrees with a 10mph wind, and two hours on the beach. I'm friggen nutz! At least I got a little silver. $4.73 in modern change, half a dozen Wheaties, one Indian Head, three junk rings, and a nice '52 quarter.
IMG_9390.webp
IMG_9391.webp
IMG_9392.webp
 
Upvote 30
Im live in Illinois and was in Panama City Fl. last week and temps were in the 70s, but didn't do as good as you did! Toughin it out looks like it paid off!!
 
Nice silver! Think my hunt almost repeated what you did.. Bragging rights..1 hour drive, 2 hour hunt and a couple silvers. After two hours I was getting chilly..
 
Silver and old coins... you did good. Great hunt. Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom