What's new

French. 69 caliber triangle base?

Vonclemen29

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
518
Reaction score
532
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central mississippi
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter commando, minelab xterra 505 9", 6" coil, minelab pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So was out with a friend looking round a bit. Known cw activities in the area, and he found this. I think it's a .69 too. Pretty cool, as I've never seen one.
 

Attachments

  • 1480203813552.webp
    1480203813552.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 1480203823622.webp
    1480203823622.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 1480203838112.webp
    1480203838112.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 18
tn_outstanding.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
So was out with a friend looking round a bit. Known cw activities in the area, and he found this. I think it's a .69 too. Pretty cool, as I've never seen one.

Nice.
Has it been Carved On you think?
 
French .69 triangle base for sure.
Congrats to your friend on an awesome C.W. recovery.
 
Awesome triangle base! Very good find indeed!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom