What's new

French beach gold :)

chipmonky

Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
18 hours of hard graft on a sunny south of France beach ;D
IMG_4827.jpg

3X18ct
2x22ct
1x9ct
one of the 18ct has small diamond
and one of the 22ct has very small diamond and 8 small ruby,s
Plus a charm bracelet
IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

This is the beach I was hunting
IMG_4851.jpg

Plus a view from the bar most importantly lol
IMG_4859.jpg

Will be heading back in September for a more dedicated search after the summer
Thanks for looking and happy hunting :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Awesome job Chip that looks like a great place to hunt and relax. :thumbsup:
HH-drewan
 
Me to as you can see the big waves tired me out lol nearly as much as the French girls
 
iMPRESSIVE FINDS, CHIPMONKEY! :headbang:

AND GREAT PICS! :hello2:


LORRAINE
 
Very nice finds :icon_thumright: and a nice looking beach too.
 
If I found that many nice tickets in 18 hrs my BP would be so high I would go into a coma.
 
Fantastic bunch of yellow goodness!
 
Just got back from a week in Maui, I was thinking you meant a gold bikini and hoped to see pictures! :)
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on all the great fines...looks like a great place to relax and hunt

hh herb
 
Nice job of hunting CM.....some really
nice looking tickets. Congratulations.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
nice finds!
where girls photo bikini? :icon_sunny:
 
stavr said:
nice finds!
where girls photo bikini? :icon_sunny:
Hi Stavr
My name is Greg you are building a scoop for me at the moment.
When its ready I will send you the photo,s :icon_thumright:
 
wow!!! Great finds .Thanks for sharing..
 
A lot of rings for only 18 hours of relaxing "work"! Very Nice!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom