What's new

Fresh area?

sleep_med_chi

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hey all,

I am getting ready to move to Omaha, NE and was wondering if anyone was currently CRH in that area?

PS: I am from Detroit area right now....in fact I ran into Mr. CoinMojo and he introduced me to this site :) Thanks again! I am now leaving you area so hopefully you'll hit some good hauls!
 
Upvote 0
I would bet that there are a lot more CRH'ers than those just here.

With that said I have only been doing this for 5 weeks now so take this with a grain of salt.

There are ways to figure out the level of competition in an area.

I have gotten on a first name basis with the tellers at both of my "pick up" banks and several of my dump banks and Ive casually asked them about signs of other CRH'er out there and so far just one of them has any experience with anyone other than me who does this.

My competition doesn't seem too serious about it though, as he only comes by every few weeks and picks up whatever halve they have in that day. They don't seem to be ordering any halves like I do.

Talk to the tellers.

Ask about if other people ask for halves. Ask if they get a lot of people bringing in halves. You'll be surprised how much information these people will provide with just a few simple seemingly innocent questions.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom