BenjyH Jr. Member Joined Apr 21, 2010 Messages 49 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location fresno Ca Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Teknetics G2, Garrett AT Pro & carrot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Does anyone here want to help me dig out a trash/burn pit that could date backe to the 1920's and earlier? I've worked on it for two days and I need help haha
Does anyone here want to help me dig out a trash/burn pit that could date backe to the 1920's and earlier? I've worked on it for two days and I need help haha
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2020 #2 If I was in Cali I would take you upon that Im sure someone will take you up.
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 22, 2020 #3 Shoot TheHunterGT a message. He’s here local and would probably enjoy helping you.